Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who AM I?

We left Moses barefoot by the burning bush on Sunday. When God called out to Moses from within the burning bush Moses' answer was, "Here I am." Moses' answer was literally, "Here I am, At Your Service!" Moses answered before he knew what God wanted him to do, and as soon as he found out what God wanted him to do he started having doubts.
Moses was the kind of person that said, 'yes' first and asked questions later, as a matter of fact we will find out that Moses actually had five questions he would ask.
This week we will concentrate on the first two questions, "Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?' in Exodus chapter 3:11 and in verse 13, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"
Who am I? and Who are You? Two important questions, questions worth our attention this week. Let's find the answers together and discover not only who we are in Christ, but who Christ is in us.
Till Tomorrow...Bro. Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment